Mareseatoatsanddoeseatoatsbutlittlelambseativy.

Friday, October 29, 2004

Where are the weapons!

He has been unable to account for the weapons! They are gone, but we have no idea where they might be, where they may have been moved!

Gee, that sounds familiar. Saddam? or Bush?
When Bush said them, it had that distinct ring of the challenges from the guy who was going to give you a beating by asking you questions that just could not be answered.
I've been in that position, and I made sure I got off first.
Why didn't Saddam get off first? Big mistake. Go figure: the US massively attacking the cities of Iraq? I wonder, in term of "towers" what the damage, just to Bahgdad, was.

1 comment:

gberke said...

I added the missing link: its the 370 tons of plastic explosive that have gone missing.
Note that the United States is not able to do any better than Saddam. I mean, shit, if Saddam wanted to find them, he could, right?
Wrong.
I see, so, ummm, it was a paperwork problem.
You know what else was a paperwork problem: the anthrax. That came from a US military lab.
I know they're better than my library at checking things in and out. But not much.