Mareseatoatsanddoeseatoatsbutlittlelambseativy.

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Dick Cheney is not a Nazi

Even though the Nazis were known for their lies and deceits, even though they were known for their use of fear to gain and hold power, I must still insist that I have never once said or even suggested the Cheney was evil incarnate nor have I said that this administration from Bush and Cheney on down is neo-Nazi.

Cheney Quotes:

In invading Iraq we had "struck a major blow right at the heart of the base, if you will, the geographic base of the terrorists who have had us under assault now for many years, but most especially on 9/11."
Meet The Press Sep. 14, 2003

"I have not suggested there's a connection between Iraq and 9/11."
Vice Presidential Debate Oct. 5, 2004

5 comments:

Matt said...

I believe the headline, properly framed would be:

"I did not say DICK CHENEY IS A NAZI!"

gberke said...

Dick Cheney is NOT a Nazi. You can't prove it.
However, if common sense is good enough for you, well, he is an asshole. See? no argument there.

Ken said...

No one here said you could prove that DICK CHENEY IS A NAZI. In fact we have said quite the opposite. I've never even implied that DICK CHENEY IS A NAZI.

gberke said...

He you don't have to tell me! I would never believe that CHENEY IS A NAZI! And EVERYONE who SAYS CHENEY IS A NAZI really should be more careful.

Matt said...

I really can't follow any of this because nobody ever said that DICK CHENEY IS A NAZI.