Mareseatoatsanddoeseatoatsbutlittlelambseativy.

Sunday, September 26, 2004

Al Qaeda wants Kerry

GMB opinion:
Makes sense to me. Any defeat of one's adversary is a win. (The enemy of my enemy is my friend, that sort of stuff)
How could Kerry change that?

Well he could say:
The war on terror is going MUCH too slowly!
Iraq MUST come on line immeidiately: we call on ALL the middle eastern nations to help their brothers
We NEED the international forces immediately,
We must be prepared for an outbreak of attacks internationally,
We must launch a very agressive plan to establish a new and lasting peace with the Muslim nations.
We will snatch victory from the jaws of defeat!

Elections are a MUST happen: I am committed to holding elections in Iraq: they will be imperfect, but there is much to be learned. We will begin in January. And we set additional dates and meet each one.

As to nuclear weapons, we must convince our neighbors throughout the world that there is no need for such weapons: that all nations are safe. There are far far too many such weapons. Far far too much secrecy about their existence.

As an American citizen, I want George Bush out of there! He is misleading and misrepresenting my country.
As a candidate for the presidency, I wish nothing more than to serve my country, for the honor and the priviledge: there is so very much I owe my country.

Will Kerry say that? I dunno. Maybe he could get Dean to write it for him.

No comments: