Mareseatoatsanddoeseatoatsbutlittlelambseativy.

Monday, June 14, 2004

The National Enquirer: Bush Sex Scandal

Add this to your list of reliable sources!

Stupid Bush Graphic

Washington is a hotbed of sexual high jinks

The White House has been rocked by an Internet sex scandal that reaches to the highest levels of the Bush administration -- but an ENQUIRER investigation reveals it's just the tip of the hanky-panky iceberg in Washington, D.C.

The scandal was sparked by the new "Monica Lewinsky" -- brunette beauty Jessica Cutler, a 26-year-old aide for Republican Senator Mike DeWine of Ohio.

In a sensational Internet "blog" diary -- posted on the Web under the alias "Washingtonienne" -- Jessica confessed to trading money for sex with a married Bush appointee who's chief of staff at a major government agency

4 comments:

Ken said...

The Enquirer HAS broken stories before so I would not be so quick to dismiss it. I take it you see my point about CapHillBlue then...

Ken said...

Washingtonienne

Ken said...

From The Washingtonienne

Friday, May 14, 2004

I got a raise today! Now I make $25K.

(Wasn't that what I was making before??)

Most of my living expenses are thankfully subsidized by a few generous older gentlemen. I'm sure I am not the only one who makes money on the side this way: how can anybody live on $25K/year??

If you investigated every Staff Ass on the Hill, I am sure you would find out some freaky shit. No way can anybody live on such a low salary. I am convinced that the Congressional offices are full of dealers and hos.

gberke said...

I really really don't care who fucks whom when it's real penis-vagina stuff. It's the life fucking that goes on that is the scandal.
It didn't interest me then, it doesn't interest me now.