Mareseatoatsanddoeseatoatsbutlittlelambseativy.

Saturday, July 17, 2004

Report: Allawi killed Iraqi detainees -

I doubt it. Looks like CapHillBlue has a new office in Australia...

"Seven prisoners were brought out. Six were shot in the head and died. One was wounded, the report said."

I especially like how one of the 7 that Allawi supposedly shot in the head was only wounded. Did they take him for medical treatment...?

In any case, I like the reader comment system that Al Jazeera has below its articles.


Firing squads and you

1 comment:

gberke said...

Yes, I like the comments too: no bad language or they don't take the post AND you get one post.
pussies and balls flunked by commnet
I was applauding the Austrailian press, calling the Amreican press pussies, and by way saying no offense to the ladies, said gwen ifil had balls.