Mareseatoatsanddoeseatoatsbutlittlelambseativy.

Friday, July 30, 2004

Bush: 'I trust God speaks through me. Without that, I couldn’t do my job.'

Lancaster Online.com News : Bush quietly meets with Amish here; they offer their prayers
'This story has not been reported before. You might think an observant press follows the president everywhere, especially during a re-election campaign, but no reporter attended this meeting.
'At the end of the session, Bush reportedly told the group, 'I trust God speaks through me. Without that, I couldn’t do my job.'

GMB:George Bush believes that God will let him do nothing but good: I don't know that Jesus would have gone that far.
But some might ask, why not? God speaks through all of us!
OK: all of us. Let's think about that.... Figured out the problem yet?

1 comment:

Matt said...

How many miles to Canada from Denver?