Mareseatoatsanddoeseatoatsbutlittlelambseativy.

Sunday, December 21, 2003

A recent visit by two very nice Jehovah's Witnesses

Yesterday I stood with bare feet on the front porch and felt my toes becoming numb as I listned to biblical quotations and arguments against evolution presented by two nicely dressed visitors. They left me a book entitled Life - How did it get here? By Evolution or by creation?. I scanned the book and found it to be mainly propaganda supported by misrepresented contextual snippets from reputable publications. Since my visitors took it upon themselves to supply me with propaganda and presented it as objective discussion material to further a healthy discussion, I have decided to prepare a bit of a material of secular humanist and atheist nature and supply it to them when they return to my door in a few days. Any other suggestions?

Here is the list of items I have quickly uncovered on the net:

A reviews of the JW book they provided me with: Evolution and Creationism: Probabilities

Another review of the book: Life-How did it get here? by a former Witness

A sample chapter from The Ghost in the Universe: by Taner Edis.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!